Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 11 Post Pterygium Surgery Daily Journal

Day 11 my pterygium recovery is getting better day to day, but I am concerned of my vision in my eye that was treated for pterygium excision. I actually think my vision right after surgery was blurry, however the next day at the check up at Beach Eye Care in Virginia Beach my eye test was 20/15. Today if feel my vision is not as good. I think it may be due to the medication or the healing process. I thought it would be normal right now. I called my doctors office and they said to make sure I am using my Refresh Optive Sensitive Non-Preservative Drops every hour to keep my cornea lubricated. The doctor's office said the reason for the blurry vision is that my cornea maybe dry.

This is the medication I am taking as of today:

Lotemax 4x a day
Besivance 2x a day
Refresh Optive Sensitive Non-Preservative Drops every hour
Neomycin 1x a day before bed

You can see my daily pictures of my eye in the picture journal in my other post to keep it all on the same posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment